We are a functional movement fitness facility focused on improving overall athletic performance and wellness. If you are able to get out of a chair and carry groceries, you have the requisite foundation to get started. Functional fitness exercises are designed to train and develop your muscles to make it easier and safer to perform everyday activities, such as carrying groceries or playing a game of basketball.
What We Are About
What is training like here?
- Group personal training classes throughout the day
- Coach-led to ensure movement quality and organization
- Camaraderie and support from fellow members
- Training results recorded daily to track progress
- Result based training as tangible evidence of progress
- Open gym whenever the facility is open
How We Introduce Beginners
- One-on-one foundation sessions to get new athletes familiar with functional movements, our fitness philosophy and the facility
- About 2.5 hours total
- Meet coaches in one-on-one environment
- Preparation to participate in classes
- On average, new members complete the foundations program in two sessions
Uncanny Kids (7-12)
Our training will focus on quality movement patterns, mind/body awareness, and efficiency of movement to maximize physical performance and safety. In addition to physical movements, we’ll also focus on building confidence and integrity through the various activities and standards we instill. These qualities translate directly to any sport/athletic endeavor the kids participate in and life in general. The kids will become proficient in barbell, bodyweight, monostructural (running, rowing, jump rope, etc.), anaerobic/aerobic capacity, and hand/eye coordination. While they will naturally get stronger from the proficiency in movement, we will not have the kids lift heavy at this age range.